After answering the 11 witty questions via The Rule of Eleven (aka The Blue Sky Tag) from Jade her blog, my dear NJ joined in the fun and answered my questions! 😀 And to keep the getting-to-know-you posts, I will answer NJ’s questions too!
- What is your name and the name of your blog? Why did you choose it as your blog name?
I am Rosemarie Gonzales of A Reading Writer. My author name is R.C. Gonzales. My friends here fondly call me Rosey or Rosema or Rosemarie. (any will do :D)
A Reading Writer is a result of a random thought that struck me when I was thinking of a blog name. I do not want to try hard, thus, I resort to a simple phrase that constitutes my prominent interests, reading and writing.
It should have been A Reading Writer Who Sings, because I am a singer as well, but I thought that would be too long. I choose the article ‘A’ instead of the ‘The’ as I am not a ‘The’ yet. 😀
- What, according to you, is your best quality? Why is it so?
For me…. *thinking*… I think it will be my being kind? I always get the comment that I am sweet but for me, I am just kind. There are too much hate and sadness on earth so I want to stay kind as much as possible. 🙂
- Choose a movie that describes you and tell us how?
Tough question. HAHA. Hmm… I would pick Still Alice. It is an empowering story about a woman with Alzheimer’s and the main message is to make each moment count. And that is what I am trying to do. 🙂 (P.S. This is based on a novel by Lisa Genova and it is a great read, guys! :))
- What’s your favourite dessert? And why?
Cheesecake!!!! Because I looove cheese and I loooove cakes and when you combine them we’ll get, tadah! Cheesecake! 😀
- Are you a forest or a beach person? What is it about your choice that you like?
Beach! There is something calming about the cerulean sky and the deep sea. The way the waves hugs the shore. The way the birds sing. The way the sun sets as if it is being eaten by the sea…. (there. :D)
- If you were born as a tree, which tree would you pick? And why?
I want to be a wisteria because it bloooooooms and ages beautifully. ❤
- If today was your last day, name one person you’d like to say something to? What would you tell him/her?
I would like to say I love you and thank you to my parents. 🙂
- Which is your favourite childhood game?
It would be………….. scrabble! 😀
- If you could be an inanimate object, which would you pick? And why?
I want to be a pen! Because it’s a weapon that cannot kill but can breathe life back!
- What is your favourite mode of travel?
Buses! It is where I do most of my writings. 🙂 (I wrote about it here.) 🙂
- Who is your 3AM person? And why?
For now it is myself. But someday, *with dreamy eyes* I hope to share my 3AMs and beyond while ceaselessly sharing thoughts and banters with that someone. (Where are you? I’m waiting…)
That’s all for now.
Please participate if you want. 😉