Rosema: As you probably know, I love Jason Mraz. Well, love is an understatement.
I Won’t Give Up and Lucky are among his biggest ‘sweet’ hits. But to introduce you to a rather unknown but equally heart tickling song, here’s “In Your Hands”. The part I picked are for me the sweetest lines that has ever been written. Especially that “what I choose is you.” Aaaah. I am feeling so in love. 😀 (with Jason. HAHA)
I hope this lovely song will inspire you. ❤
But when you’re alone
You’re living in a world with only choices
And what I choose is you
- Share a poem, story, or photo inspired by this week’s song-lyrics-prompt. You can share something you created that was inspired directly by the lyrics or you can share other pieces that coincidentally fit the prompt (for ex: an old piece of yours, or one of a beloved blogger – with permission).
- Linkback/create a pingback to this post. Here is a quick tutorial on how to do it.
- Tag your post with MondayMorningMelts, so we and your co-bloggers will be able to read/see your take on the prompt. Here’s how you create tags.
- Most important of all, read and comment to your blogger friends (old and new found, we’ll never know). 😉
There are no word limits and no restrictions except to stay true to the theme. Creating a brand new post in response to the prompt is also optional.
The goal isn’t to create new content, but rather to share pieces that melt the heart, tickle the soul, and brighten up a typically gloomy Monday. That’s why if you already have a piece that fits this week’s lyrics, or if you have a fellow blogger whose piece you want to share (with their permission), you are more than welcome to do so!
Here is the late tune for November:
- Monday Nov. 28: As Long As You Love Me – Backstreet Boys
Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine
I’m leavin’ my life in your hands
People say I’m crazy and that I am blind
Risking it all in a glance
In the future, at the beginning of every month, we’ll reveal the prompts for that month. If anyone has any other suggestions to make Monday Morning Melts more convenient and fun, please let us know!
MONDAY MORNING MELTS #2: FEATURES
Because These Bloggers Created Something Beautiful With The Prompt:
- Jade M. Wong – What Happens Now?
- Lady Lee – Love Me Now
- Michnavs – Monday Morning Melts 2
- Melinda Kucsera – Once Upon a Winter Morn
- Rosemawrites – Forever and Infinities
Because These Melts Are Timeless & Deserve To Be Shared:
These features sections are compiled Sunday so if we missed you, please let us know in the comments, and leave a link to your post. We’ll update our features asap!