Summer is done, raindrops are here. So lemme share another cuppa coffee with you! ❤
Thank you to somehow a peaceful work-month, May has been quite productive for me. I was able to:
- Finish NaPoWriMo! (I am done writing Day 26 so there are four more tough prompts to write.)
- Write my 2016 Reading Challenge Update for April!
- Write more ‘Dear’ poems with Nandita.
- Resume to my blogging schedule:
Aside from the lovely novel-prompts Sarah Doughty allowed me to use this month, I am more than grateful of knowing a RARE author like her. She has several nearly 5-star-averaged-books on her sleeves such as:
- Just Breathe (Earthen Witch #1), Focus (Earthen Witch #2)
- Dream Spell (Earthen Witch World Shorts, #1), Zoe (Earthen Witch World Shorts #2)
- Home (Earthen Witch World, #1),
- The Silence Between Moonbeams
…but she is so lovely, so humble, and so inspiring. She is a gem and I am glad to know her. ❤
After a very active May… here comes a…
I am hoping and praying for a work-related-blessing this month… and I am also moving to a new apartment. Things might get busy… and I am also trying to avoid writer’s block.. with these reasons, I am taking a break with writing prompts.
So… will I be completely out? Of course NOT! 😀
I still have two plans this month… and these are:
- More collabs with my dear Mel, and with other writers too! (hopefully)
- Post the free verse poems I have written and stocked in a Word doc since February.
I hope to still see you around, my lovely writing mates! 🙂 ❤