It was just five days since I’ve got enough courage to start a blog that will be open for every reading netizens. And now, I am nominated for Liebster award, an award to be given by my fellow bloggers. I’m giddy! I am just a ‘newborn baby’ blogger and it is really a surprise to know that my words are noticed. It is an additional bliss when I saw my name after all those bloggers that are far more experienced in blogging than me. So thanks a lot paperjasmine! ~
Please do check out her blog and the blogs she nominated here: .
- Link and thank the person who nominated your blog.
- Answer the questions they asked you.
- Pick eleven bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate.
- Ask them eleven questions.
- Let them know by commenting on one of their posts.
Here are the questions I was asked:
1. What is your favourite novel?
I have a lot of favorites actually and mostly they are written by my favorite authors, Mitch Albom and Nicholas Sparks. I will name one novel for each (this is hard!), for Sparks it’s Message in a Bottle and for Albom it’s The Time Keeper.
2. Do you read poetry? If so, who is your most admired poet?
Poetry isn’t really my cup of tea but I have read some sonnets written by William Shakespeare.
3. What makes you do the thing you love the most, be it writing or anything else?
Faith and love make me do thing that I am fond of which are reading, writing and singing.
4. What song lyrics mean the most to you?
“If I have you.. I have everything. But without You.. I have nothing.” – Always Enough by Kari Jobe
5. Books or films?
Books. (Don’t judge the book by its movie. 🙂 )
6. Who is your favourite Harry Potter character? (assuming you have one…If you don’t, just your favourite fictional character, or even historical hero, etc).
Sorry but I am not really a fan. 🙂 For my fictional character, I love Alice of Twilight Saga. She’s just some compose and demure yet she’s powerful and adorable as well.
7. What’s your favourite book cover?
That would be the cover of Have a Little Faith: a True Story.
8. Have you ever read manga? If not, will you ever?
Not yet. I think I will read the Manga version of my favorite Korean series, Endless Love Winter Sonata.
9. What is something you always take everywhere with you?
My phone because it has my music and my books.
10. What is your favourite adaptation of a book?
You mean movie adaptation right? It’s the Breaking Dawn Part 2. That is the ONLY movie than is better than the book.
11. If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be?
In Jeju Island in Korea. 🙂
My questions for you guys! (There are some cliches here. Forgive me. ~)
1. Describe yourself in ONE word.
2. When and why did you start blogging?
3. Who influenced you to read?
4. Is there a person that you look up to? Who is it and why?
5. Where’s your favorite place when you’re reading?
6. What’s the perfect pair for a book, is it coffee or tea?
7. Name three authors that you have read almost all their books? (Consider authors that you have read more than 5 works.)
8. Aside from writing and reading, name one activity that you do most of the time?
9. What’s your favorite song lyric?
10. If you are not you, who would you want to be? (Real person here folks!)
11. What is your life’s mantra?
And now here are the 11 awesome new bloggers that I would like to nominate. Please check them out! ~
2. My Urban Philosophy
3. Read Write Live
4. Dilettante Diaries
5. Pluma ng Encantada
6. Confronting Giants
8. Michael Curtis
9. The Encouragement Express
10. Blog studies