And my darling Jade of the ever-lovely blog named after her tagged me recently with The Rule of Eleven (aka The Blue Sky Tag). And because I consider her one of my bestest far-away-friends, I treat her tag as a friendship card which I have no choice by to accept and comply. (super smiling emoji because I am kidding. :D)
So here are my answer to her 11 witty questions:
1. Pick one of your scars. What’s the story behind it?
I have an invisible scar on my chin which is only visible when I do some weird facial expressions. 😀 I am an “accident prone” kid (and teen and adult. Some things doesn’t change, I think) and the scar is a result of a bad fall when I was in third grade.
I was walking and then tripped on someone’s foot and the first part that hit the rough ground was my chin. (YEP.) I cried like mad for hours (because I am darn afraid of blood and yeah, it’s painful!) and my teacher was compelled to call my mom for rescue. 😀
2. What is the most random thing you’ve ever watched on TV?
The latest random thing I’ve watched was the CNN documentary about Melania Trump. (DISCLAIMER: I am not a fan of his husband. ;))
3. How did you meet your best friend?
I met my sisters/best friends when I was in college. We were classmates in all subjects and we got along so well because (1) we love to eat; (2) we don’t know how to dress up; (3) we don’t know how to put up make-up and (4) those three are still us until now. 😀
4. If you were to go to the movies by yourself, what movie would you watch?
I would watch a cute chick flick because I have never ever watched a horror movie. If I would watch one alone no one would know I am dead. 😀
5. If you could pick any celebrity, dead or alive, to play you in a movie, who would you pick?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. I want to be Anne Hathaway. Because eep. She is gorgeous inside out! (Plastic surgery will be part of the package? HAHA)
6. Where is your favorite place to go on a weekday afternoon when you have no plans or obligations?
I stay under a tree near my aunt’s home with a verdant green view made of swaying grasses and floating pond water lilies.
7. What’s your favorite cheesy pick-up line? (Come onnn, I can’t be the only one who likes cheesy pick-up lines!)
Er. -_- HAHAHA. I would pick the pick-up line I wrote:
8. Have you ever danced in the rain?
I did! And sing and dance actually. 😀 😀 😀 (quite a performer. HAHA)
9. You are designing your perfect pizza. What would it be?
Cheese. Meat. Cheese. Meat. and some more cheeeeese! 😀 (yep. A mouse. :D)
10. If you had to be named after a city, state, or country, what would your new name be?
Nami (for Nami Island in South Korea) because it is my dream destination and Nami is also a Japanese word which means divine. (am i? HAHA)
11. Pick a fellow blogger. Describe that person in 5 words.
Of course I’d pick you, Jade! ❤ and here are my 5 words:
She’s definitely beautiful, inside out!
There you go! 😀
So instead of tagging anyone, I would like to spread this fun tag to ALL of you! And here are my 11 questions:
1. Describe yourself in ONE word.
2. When and why did you start blogging?
3. Is there a person that you look up to? Who is it and why?
4. What’s the perfect pair for a book, is it coffee or tea?
5. Aside from blogging, name one activity that you truly enjoy.
6. In your bucket list (or if you will have one), what country/place will be on your top spot?
7. Do you have a phobia? What is it?
8. What’s the weirdest wish/hope that you have secretly said?
9. What is your favorite season and why?
10. What is that one book that touched you in a very special way?
11. What’s your favorite song lyric? Why?
I would love to know more about youuuu, guys! ❤
Note: Photo and gifs are not mine. 😉