This is the year that I have fallen in love with reading ‘deeper’. I discovered a lot of new awesome authors and I have read a lot of great books!
Continuation of the Nicholas Sparks reading spree…
1. Message in a Bottle
2. The Notebook (The Notebook, #1)
3. Nights in Rodanthe
4. True Believer (Jeremy Marsh & Lexie Darnell, #1)
5. The Guardian
6. The Lucky One
7. The Rescue
8. The Wedding
9. The Choice
10. Dear John
11. The Best of Me
12. The Longest Ride
13. The Five People You Meet in Heaven
14. The Time Keeper
15. Tuesdays with Morrie
16. Have a Little Faith: a True Story
17. The Alchemist
18. Eleven Minutes
21. Baby Proof
22. Love the One You’re With
23. Heart of the Matter
24. Something Blue
25. Something Borrowed
26. Face of Betrayal (Triple Threat, #1)
27. Hand of Fate (Triple Threat, #2)
28. Heart of Ice (Triple Threat, #3)
29. A Matter of Trust (Mia Quinn, #1)
dystopian Young Adult novels..
30. The Host (The Host, #1) by Meyer, Stephenie
31. The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins
32. Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins
33. Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) by Suzanne Collins
34. Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth
35. Insurgent (Divergent, #2) by Veronica Roth
36. Allegiant (Divergent, #3) by Veronica Roth
random Young Adult romances…
37. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
38. Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
39. A Tale of Two Centuries (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, #2) by Rachel Harris
the curiosity-driven reading of the well-known rated PG book.. (Note: I was not able to finish Fifty Shades of Grey because I cannot handle the explicit scenes. I read the synopsis in the internet and I found out that they got married on the last part of Darker. Thus, I decided to read the Freed because I can tolerate their adventurous sexual lives as they are already married.)
40. Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) by E.L. James.
41. Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades, #3) by E.L. James.
Faith and Self-helps books..
42. Life of Pi by Yann Martel
43. The Elements of Style by William Strunk Jr.,
and the local novels.
44. Para Kay B (o kung paano dinevastate ng pag-ibig ang 4 out of 5 sa atin) by Ricky Lee