Jade: Nobody melts my love-loving heart quite like the Backstreet Boys. I suppose growing up in the era of 90s boy bands, that was inevitable. This week, I’d like to share with you all a classic, in the hopes that the sweet vocals and sweeter lyrics of my favorite boy band will melt your heart as well.
As Long As You Love Me – Backstreet Boys
Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine
I’m leavin’ my life in your hands
People say I’m crazy and that I am blind
Risking it all in a glance
- Share a poem, story, or photo inspired by this week’s song-lyrics-prompt. You can share something you created that was inspired directly by the lyrics or you can share other pieces that coincidentally fit the prompt (for ex: an old piece of yours, or one of a beloved blogger – with permission).
- Linkback/create a pingback to this post. Here is a quick tutorial on how to do it.
- Tag your post with MondayMorningMelts, so we and your co-bloggers will be able to read/see your take on the prompt. Here’s how you create tags.
- Most important of all, read and comment to your blogger friends (old and new found, we’ll never know). 😉
There are no word limits and no restrictions except to stay true to the theme. Creating a brand new post in response to the prompt is also optional.
The goal isn’t to create new content, but rather to share pieces that melt the heart, tickle the soul, and brighten up a typically gloomy Monday. That’s why if you already have a piece that fits this week’s lyrics, or if you have a fellow blogger whose piece you want to share (with their permission), you are more than welcome to do so!
MONDAY MORNING MELTS #3: FEATURES
Because These Bloggers Created Something Beautiful With The Prompt:
- Erhynireh – Monday Morning Melts: Your Choice
- Melinda Kucsera – Monday Melted Me
- Ladyleemanila – In Your Hands
- AReadingWriter – Before You
- Seema Tabassum – Barren Hands
Because These Melts Are Timeless & Deserve To Be Shared:
These features sections are compiled Sunday so if we missed you, please let us know in the comments, and leave a link to your post. We’ll update our features asap!