Breathe in. Breathe out. Repeat until you calm your restless heartbeat.
Hi! I am glad to finally be able to seat with you again. Order your coffee now, or maybe tea, or maybe beer? 🙂 Lend me some of your precious minutes and let’s talk. 🙂
Time is fleeting. 2016 is now down to two months. (can you believe it?) So… as usual, let me tell what I did last month and what you can expect from me this month. 😉
I was able to…
- Post my poems for October Splashes of Words by @poetessbecca on my Instagram page but not here on WordPress. 🙂
- Post my book reviews!
- Join OctPoWriMo!
- Participate in blogging prompts especially dVerse Poets Pub, Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers and Three Line Tales!
It was a packed month and if you will ask me how did I do that, I surely don’t know. HAHA
- I am co-hosting a #writingchallenge with my love Sarah Doughty of Heartstring Eulogies titled November Notes. 🙂
- I am also doing Sunday Songs with my dearest sister Stella where we share inspiring songs every Sunday. 🙂
- I am not sure if I will be able to participate in other writing prompts this month because there is a major client event coming. 😦
- I am also cooking something “heartmelting” with a dear friend. 😉 Announcement soon! 😀
Lastly, the book title will be revealed SOON! 😀 😀 😀 Book cover is on its way too!!! YEEEE! 😀
By the way, please do get a copy of two of my best of friends here on WordPress who are both EPICALLY talented novelists! Their books are:
Listen (Earthen Witch #3) by Sarah Doughty available here for FREE!
Cheers to an awesome NOVEMBER my dearest friends! ❤