Will you guys agree with me that time is in a rush? Geez. One year’s now down to four months! Too fast!
So before August ends, let us have some coffee, or maybe tea. But hey! It’s A Reading Writer’s 2nd birthday so we have wines and beers and cocktails around. Cheers!!!
Come, let’s start!
A Bit Calmer August
A Reading Writer has a bit calm August! Yeah, believe it or not. 😀
Looking back, I was able to:
- Resume writing for:
- Wednesday – Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writer
- Thursday – Three Line Tales
- Friday – Friday Fictioneers
- Publish the free verse poems I have written and stocked in a Google doc since February!
But I was not able to:
- Post 2016 Reading Challenge update and Book Reviews. (I have 18 pending reviews. Geez.)
So… here comes a…
Why throwback? It’s because…
- A Reading Writer just turned two and I want to look back on what I have posted last year! 😀
- I started blogging with book reviews, so I’ll try to do it again. 😉
This means this month… my posts will be:
- Throwback posts! 😀 (Yes!)
- Book reviews! (I’m keeping my fingers-crossed).
- And prompt-takes! 😀
Aside from the editorial calendar, I would also want to let you know that A Reading Writer is now on Instagram too!!!
My IG gallery has a combination of old and new poems and it will be a great delight if we can connect there, too. (Just in case you are in IG, too!) 😉
Before we make a final toast I would like to ask you something! 😀 (I asked this to Mandi, already! <3)
I told you last time that I am done writing the 100 poems for my debut poetry book. 🙂 As I plan on how to move forward with it, with little agonized steps, I would like to know which type of book do you usually buy. Is it print or the kindle/ebook version?
Your thoughts will mean a lot to me, guys! 🙂 (Note: This is not a debate guys. 😀 More of a survey!)
Here’s to a splendid September! 🙂