To welcome you all, let me introduce everyone to everyone (okay, I am not sure if I made any sense. :D). Hmm.
Here are the lovely bloggers who conveyed their interest in joining Word-High July:
- Ali of Draliman On Life
- Amanda of Mandibelle16
- Cheska of The Lost World
- Christopher of clcouch123
- Dajena of Moonskittles
- Davy of Inside the Mind of Davy D.
- Deb of Booky Glover
- Elizabeth of The Crumbs of My Life
- Jacqueline of A Cooking Pot and Twisted Tales
- Jade of Jade M. Wong
- Josslyn Turner of A Life in Transition
- Karen of More Drafts
- Lady Lee of Lady Lee Manila
- Lai of The Little Lai: Beyond Limits
- Marie of Stephen to the Plate
- Melinda Kucsera of In Media Res
- Michael of Morpethroad
- Nashrah of Painted in Words
- Nicole of TheAnalyzedLife
- NJ of NJ Says
- Prabhat of Dancing with Mosquitoes
- Ron of The Time Tunnel
- Sam of The Mouse hound Writes
- Sarah Doughty of Heartstring Eulogies
- Shadeau/Stella of Lines of Shadeau
- Sneha of Life is a Potpourri!!!
- Srivi of The Piscean Me
- Suzanne McClendon of McClendon Villa and her husband David of Random Thoughts and Observations! ❤
WELCOME EVERYONE! 😀
Before you hop on here are the five easy steps to join Word-High July:
- Write or create a post inspired or about the Filipino word prompts.
- A post can be anything. A poem, a fiction, a six-word tale, or even a photo. It’s all up to you.
- Linkback/create a pingback to this post: Word-High July 30 Beautiful Filipino Words. Here is a quick tutorial on how to do a pingback.
- Tag your post with WordHighJuly, so your co-bloggers will be able to read/see your take on the prompt. Here’s how you create tags.
- Most important of all, read and comment to your blogger friends (old and new found, we’ll never know).
HOP ON and let’s all GET WORD-HIGH this JULY!