There’s never one sunrise the same or one sunset the same. – Carlos Santana
The elements of my WEEK day
Quick To do list
Commute.Not anymore! 😀 It’s walk starting this Wednesday!
- Drink coffee.
- Write for work.
- Write for blog.
- Read fave blogs.
- Write comments.
- Walk home.
- Read a novel.
- Eat in between! 😀
The three things I’m excited about today
- my Tatay and Nanay’s 25th wedding anniversary
- reading a new book!
- moving to an apartment (near in my office) this week!
The three things I’m thankful for
- life of Tatay and Nanay my sibs, my dearest, my friends and my blogger friends.
- my eyes and fingers that allows me to read and write.
- her, a friend-who-shall-not-be-named who has been God’s best answer to my prayers. ❤ Bless her lovely and generous heart.
So far so good
Since the beginning of the year:
I’ve lost weight! KIDDING!!!
- I’m beyond halfway of my reading challenge.
- I’ve read a Harry Potter book (finally!).
- I’ve read a couple of classics and local books.
- I’ve written A LOT of poems and fictions!
- I’ve known a lot of GREAT writers and poets.
- I’ve created GENUINE friendships here in WordPress. ❤
Photo credit: Unsplash