I was once a reader,
a reader only.
I become a writer,
I didn’t know I can,
until I knew these
- A youthful woman who scribbles jaw-dropping fictions. She seldom breaks heart, she mostly melt them. She also host the awesome Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers.
- Need some proof? Read this one.
- A wise deep man who writes moving poetry.
- Want to know him more? Check this out.
- A hopeless romantic writer who possess gift of writing heartwarming yet always relevant poems and tales.
- Want to know her more? Read this powerfully lovely poem.
- The King of breathtaking metaphors, he writes eloquently free verse and with diverse poetic forms.
- He is currently on a break but still check him out. Start with this one.
- Heads up fantasy junkies! She is the queen of sonnets and the brilliant scribbler of epic fantasies taking place in a mystical world called Shayari. She has a published book, too, Stars and Angel Sing.
- Believe me you dare not miss her latest event invitation.
- A youthful writer who can scribble romantic, mystical and even powerful fictions and poems.
- Come on, and check her awesome poem in two lovely languages!
- The queen of stanza, her lovely pen overflows with love, fierceness and honesty.
- Go check out her poems, long or short they are all impressive. Like this one.
- A gifted poetess and fictional writer, she can creep you and make you wiser, too!
- Visit her and find beautiful fiction and poetry, here’s one!
- The queen of romance, her exquisite words are flowing with passion and love.
- Here’s a great example!
- A simple yet intricate writer, she writes with simplicity yet always with deep and wise meaning.
- See how she translated this lovely poem!
- She breathes words and that is shown in each of her pieces. Her words are raw and real.
- Check this out!
- A woman with substance, she writes tales and poems that can make you squeal in delight and sometimes cry in subtle painful meaning hiding behind her beautiful words.
- Go read this one!
Photo Credit: Unsplash
In response to The Broke and the Bookish‘s Top Ten Tuesday today:
May 10: Ten Websites I Love That Aren’t About Books (you could go specific and do like top ten favorite food/travel/craft/fitness blogs I follow, 10 websites I visit daily, 10 fun websites I waste a lot of time on etc.)
You will visit them, right? 😀