Nothing beats the joy of getting acknowledgements from your co-bloggers. – rosemawrites
Maybe this is the last time that I will say that? But that doesn’t mean I am not grateful, because I am actually more than grateful. ❤
Let’s start the thank you’s cause I can sense this will be a looooong post!
- My dear Ishma for giving me One Lovely Blog Award
- Rachel for giving me the Creative Blogger Award
- 27writers for giving me the Dragons Loyalty Award
From the bottom of my heart, I really want to thank you guys! 🙂 There are thousands or even millions or even billions of bloggers, and the mere act of nominating me is both touching and humbling. ❤
I’ll be breaking rules here because I will just share seven facts about me and nominate a lot of lovely lovely bloggers!
SEVEN RANDOM FACTS
1. I tend to listen to sad songs when I’m happy, and to happy/uplifting songs when I’m sad.
Quite ironic, eh?
2. I have necrophobia.
And, I haven’t looked/seen any dead people EVER! Even my grannies. I can’t…
3. According to Myers Briggs, I am an ESTJ personality or ‘The Executive’.
4. I am fascinated with butterflies.
I find them magical and endearing. 🙂
5. I don’t like fireworks for my wedding day, I want flying lanterns. ❤
Wedding’s too far but yes, I have my preferences already! 😀
6. I prefer male singers than female singers…
Like Jason Mraz, John Mayer… ❤
7. I am somehow… slowly… becoming… a WordPress addict!
Shhh! It’s a secret! 😀
And my nomineeeees are:
NOTE: I know some of you are an award-free blog and that is perfectly fine. 🙂 I nominated you not to pressure you to answer, but to show you that for me, you deserve all these awards, too! ❤
- Turtle Way
- La duchesse d’Erat
- Pancake Bunnykins
- Thistles and Whistles
- May not be so Anonymous
Photo credit: All photos aren’t mine. 🙂