Nothing beats the joy of getting acknowledgements from your co-bloggers. – rosemawrites
It’s better late, than never so it is now my turn to answer the questions of dearest Petitewise. 🙂
Before that, I would want to thank her first for such a heartwarming description for me which goes:
“Rosemawrites – Sometimes nostalgic, sometimes joyful, I always feel a little more uplifted whenever I read one of her posts.”
Those words just melt my heart. ❤ Please do visit her lovely blog: Petitewise.
So… let’s proceed to the award.
For those who do not know Liebster Award, it is a blog award given by a blogger to his/her co-bloggers. This award’s idea is to let new bloggers be known to other writers around the World Wide Web.
The simple rules are:
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you
- Answer their 11 questions
- Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers and link them
- Have your nominees answer your 11 questions
- Notify nominees through social media
Petitewise’s questions are:
- If you were a pair of shoes, what would you be and why?
I would be slip-on sneaker.
It’s easy and comfy to wear and I see myself as an easy person to be with. (Hopefully that’s how others see me, too!)
- If you love singing, what is your go-to karaoke song? OR if you don’t love singing, what is your go-to late night driving song?
I am actually a church worship leading. 😀 (Yeah! Believe me!) But when I am in videoke/karaoke, my favorite pieces are songs by Sara Bareilles, Colbie Callait, The Corrs and Vanessa Carlton! 😀
- What is your comfort food?
Food. So I assume coffee isn’t counted? 😀 Hmm.. It’s probably cheesecake. And… the Filipino favorite LTB or Lugaw, Tokwa, Baboy! 😀 (Calories!)
- What is the most common compliment you receive?
Hmm. It is mostly about my written works. 🙂 And I think those are the greatest compliment that I can have! 🙂
- In what environment(s) do your most inspired thoughts come to you?
Buses. My long commute inspire story ideas and poetic contents. 🙂
- Tell us one little quirk or eccentric thing about yourself and why you do it.
I noticed that I tend to love happy songs when I am sad, and I tend to prefer sad songs when I am happy. Quite ironic, eh? 😀
- On a scale of 0 to 10, what is your stress level? (‘0′ being no stress whatsoever and ’10’ being nonstop-fetal-position)
Hmmm. I think I’m at 5. 🙂 I am carefully balancing my stress level. 😀
As my last Liebster Award… I would like to nominate my NEWEST FOLLOWERS!
NOTE: If you are an award-free blog, that is perfectly fine. 🙂 I just want to show you that I appreciate your effort to click that FOLLOW button. 🙂
- Pinky of Pinky Manoj
- Breathing Now. Writing Now.
- Shilpa of Impeccable Hopes
- Lili of Live. Dreams. Inspire.
- Chasing Potatoes of The Wanderlust Keeper
- Hemangini of My Petridish
- Jayme of Jayme The Scribbler
- Imogene of Amidst the Pages
- Natalia of Weaving Gold
Here are the questions:
- What got you started with your blog?
- Post a link to your favorite blog post you have written and explain why it is your favorite.
- Where do you get inspiration to blog?
- What was your favorite book or movie as a child?
- Do you have a bucket list? What is number 1?
- Favorite thing to blog about?
- What’s your dream job?