Nothing beats the joy of getting acknowledgements from your co-bloggers. – rosemawrites
After sooo many months, I can now start thanking plenty of lovely bloggers who have nominated me for awesome blog awards.
Today, I am starting of with the Versatile Blogger Award! My super friend T of Thistles and Whistles first nominated me last September (sorry, this was sooo late, T). 🙂 Thank you sooo much! Please do visit her blog. Every post is surely worth your time.
And just recently, Invisible World also nominated me! Yay! Thank you! Drop by and read some of her well-written posts, too!
How does it work? Read on:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Now, let me tell you seven random facts about me:
1. I am a Journalism graduate. (That somehow explains why I love writing.)
2. I am a librocubicularist, a reader in bed. 🙂
4. I am a worship leader in a Christian church. 🙂
5. Aside from reading and writing, I consider music as my fortress. My favorite artists are Jason Mraz and Sara Bareilles! ❤
6. I am a coffee-and-cheesecake person!
7. once thought that bicycle stood on its own until I rode it and it had not. (Stupid! :D)
Now, let me nominate 15 versatile bloggers who followed me recently. They are:
- Amanda’s Book Review Nook
- A Little Bird Tweets
- Bring my Books
- The Words of the Roses
- My words, My life
- A Dance with Books
- Smiley Book Lover
- Bookshelf Fantasies
- Melinda Kucsera of In Media Res
- Timeout or Else
- Opal Flame
Thank you for clicking the follow button. ❤ I really appreciate it. 🙂
P.S. If you have an award-free blog, it is totally fine with me. I just want you to know how grateful I am that your followed me! See you around! 🙂
DAY 2 of 50 Days of Gratefulness
Today, I am grateful for the bloggers who clicked the follow button in A Reading Writer. 🙂
I am here to just share my thoughts, and it is more than humbling to know that among thousands or millions of bloggers around the world, they found me and followed me.