“Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings,” ― William Arthur Ward
Is there anything worth being grateful for?
Yes, there’s a lot.
Maybe because it’s December. Maybe because Christmas is coming. Maybe because 2015 is about to end. Maybe because a new year will be here soon.
I don’t know why, but my heart is now full of gratitude.
Christmas bonus is still aren’t with me (yep, it’s heartbreaking!).
But I am blissful, I am thankful, I am grateful.
Grateful for a lot of things that I plan to discuss for 50 consecutive days, starting on Sunday, December 06.
Before that, I personally want to thank some awesome bloggers for the award nominations that have piled up already.
- T of Thistles and Whistles for Versatile Blogger Award. I know it has been months, T, I’m really really sorry. :-* Please forgive me!
- Yvo of A Lady and Gaming Plus for Infinity Dreams Award. I know I said I will post soon but I am still unable to do it. Sorry! 😦
- Fun of I Care You Care for a helluva awards! I think I would do the same post, soon. Thank you for the awardsssss and for the idea! 😀
- Giovanna of Book Coma Blog for Encouraging Thunder Award. I am sorry for my super late post, Giovanna! Please forgive me. ❤
- Rachel of (Bargain)BookBliss for Creative Blogger Award. Yay, Rachel! I know it has been weeks, but I hope to post something soon! 🙂
and lastly and the newest of them all…
- Caitlyn of Joy Full Happenings for Liebster Award. I would love to answer your lovely questions, Caitlyn. I hope I can find time, soon. 🙂
I cannot express how thankful I am for you guys and may you all forgive me for not posting them soon. 🙂
After reading this post, please ask yourself, “Is there anything to be grateful for?”
I hope your answer is yes.
Until you have a heartbeat, it should be a yes.
©2015 Rosemawrites@A Reading Writer. All Rights Reserved.
Photo credit: intentblog.com