“A writer’s brain is like a magician’s hat. If you’re going to get anything out of it, you have to put something in it first.” ― Louis L’Amour
It’s Top Ten Tuesday again and this week, The Broke and the Bookish put the spotlight on the people behind the words, the authors!
October 13: Top Ten Author Duos You’d LOVE To See Write A Book Together
This will take a lot of time but I will try to do it quick! 😀
So here are the duos that I would love to see, hopefully!
1. Kiera Cass + Colleen Hoover = Fairytalish and suspense/mystery YA
2. Rainbow Rowell + Graeme Simsion = Ultimate book with odd yet lovable characters
3. Anthony Doerr + Alice Walker = Ultimate historical fiction
4. Alice Sebold + Jojo Moyes = Ultimate tearjerker
5. Stephen King + James Patterson = Ultimate sci-fi mystery thriller
6. Jodi Picoult + Liane Moriarty = Ultimate mystery/romance/family novel
7. E. Lockhart + Gillian Flynn = Ultimately ‘insane’ story
8. Paulo Coelho + Markus Zusak = Ultimate inspiring and spiritually deep novel
9. Gayle Forman + Robert Galbraith = Ultimate love and mystery thriller
10. Mitch Albom + Nicholas Sparks = THE BEST NOVEL EVER! 😀 ❤ (Sorry for fangirling!)
Share your thoughts to me, please! 😀
And your links, too!