Nothing beats the joy of getting acknowledgements from your co-bloggers. – rosemawrites
This week has been the finale week of Blogging University’s Writing 101! That journey has been tremendously fun because of the new writers/bloggers that have become my super (virtual) friends.
To my surprise, two awesome co-Writing-101-ers nominated me for yet again another awesome award, that’s the Blogger Recognition Award created by the book blog, Edge of Night.
First, thank you so much La duchesse d’ Erat! If you are looking for great short reads, and even long ones, you can drop by to her blog!
I would also want to give my warm thank you hugs to my newest Filipina friend based in US, Pancake Bunnykins of A Real Messy Beautiful Twisted Sunshine! Her posts are all good reads and the photos that she shares make me drool too much! Her blog’s definitely worth your time!
Going back to this award, here’s what to do once you are nominated:
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- Write a post to show off your award!
- Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- List who you’ve nominated in the post. Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing! (It happens LOL).
First of all, here are the 15 awesome blogs (they are some of my new followers!) that I would like to read and know more about:
- Defrosting Cold Cases
- smileybooklover 🙂
- Voyager of freedom
- In My Parlour
- Cape Town Dreamer
- Books in my Vein
- Fiddler Blue
- Disney Matters
- Enchanted Face
- Heather Notes
- Scribbles and Musings
- Carol A. Hand
NOTE: If you don’t do blog awards anymore, that is totally okay. I just hope that I made you smile today. 🙂
How my blog started:
In my very first post, Agony, I included a quote:
I have been afraid of starting my own blog even though I am a Journalism graduate. I feared the bashers and the Grammar Nazi’s.
But it was August 28, 2014 when I ditch all my fears and brave my way to this blogosphere! 😀
Advice to new bloggers:
Personally, I think I am in no position yet to give tips because I am a newbie myself. I only have more than 200 followers. 🙂
But as a writer, I would like to say that:
- Just be TRUE to yourself.
- Just BELIEVE in yourself.
- Just be FRIENDLY to your co-bloggers.
- Just have FUN.
Share the blog-love, everyone!