Nothing beats the joy of getting acknowledgements from your co-bloggers. – rosemawrites
Words cannot express how flattering it feels to receive nominations from equally awesome bloggers.
As you all know, I am now having a lot of fun in Writing 101 course. Apart from the exciting exercises that I truly enjoy, I am relishing my moment as a Writing 101-ers because of the great writers that I know, now.
Annie of What the Woman Wrote is one of those bloggers/writers that I would like to now consider as a virtual friend. Just recently, she gave me another Creative Blogger Award!
With or without this award, I would say that she is the epitome of this. Her blog, that is super worth visiting, is packed with a lot of nicely-written words and creatively-captured photos. So you better drop by.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
Five Facts About Me:
1. I have a big family, big in number and size. (laughs)
I am the eldest among six children and yeah, my dad, my mom, my sister and I are all literally big. 😀
2. I am in a relationship for almost five years now. (blushes)
Sorry for being too cheesy. (Am I oversharing? :D)
3. You all know that I am a book lover and Nicholas Sparks and Mitch Albom are my favorite authors, so now I want to share to you that I am a librocubicularist.
I mostly read at night after work as reading is my form of relaxation. 🙂
4. I am a coffee-and-cheesecake person!
Because I am really used to like the uncommon favorites, I like coffee more than tea (I don’t even drink tea, actually) and I love cheesecakes more than any cake variety.
My recent eccentric food fave is salted caramel ice cream! 😀
5. Aside from my love of writing and reading, I am a church worship leader, too. 🙂 Kari Jobe and Darlene Zschech are my inspirations. 🙂
Now, I am not sure if you guys participate with blog awards but I am more than happy to let you know that you indeed deserve a CREATIVE BLOGGER award. 🙂
- Arpita of Scribbles@Arpita
- Natalie of Fearlessly Nat
- Jennifer of Jennifer Nichole Wells
- Shine of Shine Positive Power
- Thistles and Whistles
- Arpita of Arpita’s Travelogue
- Indira of Indira’s Blog
- Marquessa of Simply Marquessa
- Kat of Kat Blogs
- Bethany of Ivie League Life & Purpose Coaching
- Luz of Incognito and Middle-aged
- Ditrie of The Totally Serious, Absolutely Professional Blog
- Fun Simplicity
- Charley of Books and Bakes1
- A Real Messy Beautiful Twisted Sunshine
- Gabi of Gabi’s Stuff
- Belinda O.
- Book Lover Circumspect4
- Cristina of My Tiny Obsessions
- Kat Impossible of Life & Other Disasters
- Poetic Travel Guy
- Staying the Course blog
Sorry for nominating a lot but you guys are just so awesome! 🙂 My Writing 101 experience has been great because of you!