Nothing beats the joy of getting acknowledgements from your co-bloggers. – rosemawrites
Please do visit A Quirky Something and check out her thought-provoking blog posts!
Going back to this award, here’s what to do once you are nominated:
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- Write a post to show off your award!
- Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- List who you’ve nominated in the post. Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing! (It happens LOL).
First of all, here are the 15 awesome blogs that I would like to read and know more about:
- Grace of Grace’s Wanderings
- JM of Book Freak Revelations
- Cassandra of She flies with Faeries
- Rayna of Reader Rayna
- Nia of Books, Feels & Tears
- Renzi of Books in my Vein
- Liberty of Liberty falls down
- Batty of Caffeinated Bibliophile
- Alexandra, Manuela, Rheeza, Paula and Amy of Calloway Books
- Not actually Hermione, but pretty close
- Cammin Bookland
- Renae of Renae McBrian Books
- Sydney of Books & Stuff
- Bea of Beatrice Learns to Read
- and of course my new found virtual friend, Annie of What the Woman Wrote
How my blog started:
In my very first post, Agony, I included a quote:
I have been afraid of starting my own blog even though I am a Journalism graduate. I feared the bashers and the Grammar Nazi’s.
But it was August 28, 2014 when I ditch all my fears and brave my way to this blogosphere! 😀
Advice to new bloggers:
Personally, I think I am in no position yet to give tips because I am a newbie myself. I only have less than 200 followers. 🙂
But as a writer, I would like to say that:
- Just be TRUE to yourself.
- Just BELIEVE in yourself.
- Just be FRIENDLY to your co-bloggers.
- Just have FUN.
Thank you again A Quirky Something!
Lots of blog-love!