Nothing beats the joy of getting acknowledgements from your co-bloggers. – rosemawrites
I have been very busy with a looot of writing exercises courtesy of Blogging University’s WRITING 101. (I am enjoying it, actually. :))
Now, it is time to say my biggest thanks to Aliza Shandel who recently nominated me with The Encouraging Thunder Award.
Please do visit her super nice blog which is packed with awesome book reviews and book thoughts that you will all surely love. 😀
Here’s how this award works:
- Thank your nominator.
- Display the logo.
- Talk about your purpose in blogging.
WHY I AM HERE?
- Because for me, “Writing is like breathing with words.”
– As A READING WRITER, I really breathe with words. I cannot imagine living a life without reading and writing.
- Because I have ended my Agony against criticisms. I have braved to go online and posts my thoughts because I believe that that is what I am, a writer whose open to both praises and rejections.
- Because I have a story to share. 🙂
– I am not that good in oral communication, especially in English. I’ve got nerves that made me stutter once I started speaking. But when I am writing, it feels like my fingers have minds of their own.
IT’S YOUR TURN:
- Brindi Quinn
- Brooke of The Book of our Lives
- Sarah of Bits and Books with Sarah
- Becca of Becca and Books
- Sunday Smorgasbord
- Melissa of Prose and Cons
- Nicole of Nymphadora Winterfell
- Ally of Multifandomed Book Blogger
- Jolien of The Fictional Reader
- Jemima of Drinking Books
- The World of ielayy
I would love to know you, fellow book bloggers! 🙂
If you don’t do blog awards it is perfectly fine. Though I would love to read more you!
Let’s be friends. 🙂