I have tried Blogging University’s BLOGGING 101 last year but I sadly was not able to finish it! 😦 (Yep. Sorry.)
Now, I am starting from zero again! (But I am equally excited to do this!)
Here’s today’s task: Day One: Introduce Yourself to the World
WHO AM I?
- I am a 23-year old Journalism graduate from the Philippines. I aspire to be a news writer of a prestigious national daily newspaper someday.
- I was a Content Writer in an e-commerce website and a writer in a local newspaper in my province when I started this blog. Now, I am a PR Writer in a Public Relations firm here in my country. I am now, indeed, a WRITER. 🙂
- I am the epitome of this blog. I am A Reading Writer. I read and write a lot.
- I am a lover of books. That is why majority of my posts are about them.
WHY I AM HERE?
- Because for me, “Writing is like breathing with words.”
- Because I have ended my Agony against criticisms. I have braved to go online and posts my thoughts because I believe that that is what I am, a writer whose open to both praises and rejections.
- Because I have a story to share. 🙂
I am looking forward to know more of those awesome book bloggers and great writer of thoughts!