I have been blogging for less than a month and here’s another blog award nomination. My leap of courage towards blogging is indeed worth it. Thanks a lot smalltowncitygirls! You don’t know how much this means to me. Please do check out her blog as well!
The rules for this nomination are:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 Facts about me
- I am a Journalism graduate from the Philippines.
- I am an avid fan of Nicholas Sparks and Mitch Albom.
- I had a rabbit before, her name is Mogu, and I incidentally killed her after feeding her with bread. (Stupid right? >_<)
- I am a worship leader in a Christian church. (If you have read my About page I quite mentioned it there.)
- I am a night person. I do most of my reads from 10 p.m. up to 5 a.m.
- I am a loyal supporter and viewer of America’s Next Top Model and Project Runway. (My body’s not statuesque though. :D)
- I once thought that bicycle stood on its own until I rode it and it had not. (Stupidity again! Yikes! :D)
Here are the equally lovely blogs I’m tagging:
8. Brin Guivera
14. Books: The Cheapest Vacation You Can Buy
7 thoughts on “Nomination for One Lovely Blog Award ~”
Thanks again for the nomination! 😀
Oh you’re welcome. 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
[…] (September 18th): These Paper Words and A Reading Writer […]
Thank you for nominating me! 🙂
You’re welcome! 🙂
Good for you!